Monday, September 3, 2007

Wedding Practice...The Details

Some of the most important pictures in wedding photography are the detail shots. In preparation for my up-coming weddings, I've decided to start practicing for the detail shots. This image is of one of the favors that we gave out at our own wedding. My husband went golfing the morning of our wedding and he wanted a "guy" favor at our tables and so we gave out a TON of these golf tees!
I'm not sure that I'd ever photograph something like this at an actual wedding, but I thought it made a really cute "flower" girl picture. Original at least!
Obviously one of the important detail pictures from the day is the shot of the rings. I decided to practice on my own ring today. I'm not so sure about the colors in the shot but I really, really like the lines and the sharp focus on the ring.

No comments: